TV Series - iZombie

Photo Courtesy of Izombie/ DC Comics Vertigo’/ Michael Allred
        Ok so let me start by saying this... 
Thank God For Netflix!
On rainy and snowy days when I have nothing to do, or don't really want to do anything, I go on Netflix and check out my watch list. I came across this show from the CW channel called “iZOMBIE” (2015). At some point I added it to my list because something caught my attention that made me want to watch it.  One fateful night, I decided to press play, and now I’m wondering; 
Why did it take me so long to watch this?

So far it’s 3 seasons in, and I’m finishing up the last season. The show is  about a medical student name Olivia "Liv" Moore (Rose Mclver), who is scratched by a zombie on a catastrophic boat party and wakes up one day...a zombie.  Liv, who now works for the coroner's office conveniently satisfies her desire for human flesh by eating the brains of dead victims. She soon develops access to their traits and memories, and finds herself embroiled in the middle of solving their murders

iZOMBIE is rated TV-14, but if you have a sensitive stomach, let’s just say you may not want to watch after eating. When it comes to watching shows on Netflix, you can’t be sure if there will be a new season.  I went and searched the web and lo and behold it has been confirmed that the show has been renewed for early 2018. Now I can finish the current season in peace without feelings of separation anxiety, like some of my other shows that have ended abruptly. 
My overall vote for iZOMBIE:  Definite Watch

So is iZombie a must watch?

Comments

Popular Posts